«Geospatial Technologies. Global Trends 2021»
21-22 October 2021, Moscow
Obtaining the most accurate information in record time is of critical importance in present-day environment. Digitalisation and new methods of processing data arrays open up great prospects for the development of processes for collecting and interpreting data about the terrain, people, and objects in space.
Marketing Communications Agency Defense Media and the New Defense Order. Strategy journal offer an inter-industry communication platform for discussing and developing consolidated solutions for problematic issues for all participants in the geospatial technologies market.
Geospatial Technologies. Global Trends 2021 international conference covers the following areas:
- Advanced analytics using 3-D modeling and VR/AR technologies;
- Data management and cloud technologies, storage, and circulation of geospatial information;
- Development and implementation of modern GIS software;
- Leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies for the automatisation of remote sensing data analysis;
- Implementation of the "Digital Economy of the Russian Federation" programme as part of the introduction of new space services;
- Prospects and possibilities of creating small remote sensing satellites;
- Geospatial technology market post-COVID-19;
- Improving GIS services in the context of digitalisation of society;
- Boosting the training process for specialists. Synergy at the human-machine level;
- Encouraging the investment in remote sensing data services by improving the regulatory framework in Russia;
- Modern high-precision positioning technologies based on GNSS;
- International cooperation to Strengthen geospatial information development; and to face security threats and challenges.
For more information:
Vladimir Vorobey, project coordinator
mobile: + 79215000411