A new issue of the New Defence Order. Strategy (NDOS), № 3 (68), is now available online. In this issue (in Russian language) you will find materials on aircraft export, reviews of the world market of remote sensing and aviation of the Russian Navy, interviews with representatives of the largest Russian and foreign companies, as well as forecasts on space exploration, development of missile complexes and fighter aviation.
Read in this issue:
Military and technical cooperation
- CAATSA and COVID-19. Export of Russian Aircraft in 2018-2020
- Supply of Aviation Equipment Within the Russian-Chinese Military-Technical cooperation
Strategies and technologies
- Boris Obnosov: "Hypersonics is an impetus for the development of science and technology."
- Russian UAV control tools: electronic suppression
- Viktor Slavyantsev: "It is necessary to set ambitious tasks."
- Wings of the future
- Aviation of the Russian Navy
- Waiting for Sarmat.
- MAKS-2021: Through the Prism of Management Challenges
- Head of the Turkish Space Agency: "We are against the militarization of space."
- I See You. Overview of the world market for remote sensing of the Earth
Futurology is a new section of the NDOS journal!
- Inhabited space. Images of the upcoming expansion
- The technical appearance of the B-21 bomber being developed in the United States
State Defense Order and Consulting for the Military-Industrial Complex
- IMDS: for the benefit of domestic shipbuilding
- The pandemic is not an obstacle.
The Concept, a new section in NDOS!
The journal is available for download in PDF format.
You can get a printed version of the journal at the International Aviation and Space Salon MAKS-2021, which will be held in Zhukovsky, Moscow region from 20 to 25 July 2021. Our stand is D3-C10.
Enjoy the read!
©"New Defence Order. Strategy"