The fifth Global Satellite and Space Show will be held in a virtual exhibition mode between 1 to 2 September 2020.
This year, Global Satellite and Space Show brings its mission via the online platform to create new business opportunities in the sector, to increase opportunities for networking and to address the satellite and space industry with webinars.
The virtual exhibition offers participants a variety of opportunities:
- To build their business in the EURASIA region, it is the ideal platform to meet prospective business partners and form alliances with counterparts from the industry.
- It is a showcase of the leading technology for satellite and space technologies
- Demonstrate your technological prowess, and promote your products and services to industry leaders, decision makers and buyers from around the world.
- Including O&G, government & defence, broadcast, maritime, aviation, transport & logistics, telco and enterprise – who are looking for solutions to enable connectivity of the future.
- Be part of the premier marketplace for communications solutions.
- Join the leading manufacturers and supply chain at the Global Satellite and Space Show the most important cross-sector communications show in the Eurasia.
For registration and details on the Global SatShow click here.
The "New Defence Order. Strategy" journal is an official media partner for the event.