The tenth International Maritime Defence Show (IMDS-2021) will be held from 23 to 27 June 2021 in St. Petersburg. The Organizer of IMDS -2021 is the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation. The Exhibition Operator is Morskoy Salon LLC.
The Show is held in cooperation with the Ministry of Defence of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation, the Federal Service for Military-Technical Cooperation, the Government of St. Petersburg, and Rosoboronexport JSC.
The Organizing Committee on preparation and holding of IMDS-2021 will be headed by the Deputy Prime Minister of the Russian Federation Yury Borisov.
The Show will be held at two venues:
- The IMDS-2021 exposition will be on the territory of the EXPOFORUM Convention and Exhibition Centre (St. Petersburg, Shushary, Peterburgskoe shosse, 64/1);
- Display of ships, boats, and vessels is planned at the berths of the seaport - Passenger Port of St. Petersburg (Marine Facade) at the address: St. Petersburg, Kruzenshterna prospekt, 18.
At IMDS-2021, models of naval armaments, maritime assets, and technologies will be presented; all of which are based on the latest developments of the leading national and foreign companies.
The Exhibit profile includes naval and commercial shipbuilding, armaments, combat direction systems, navigation, communication and control, marine power plants, naval aviation, location, and fleet supply infrastructure, as well as new materials and promising technologies.
Considerable exposition space is occupied by marine engineering enterprises, companies supplying marine accessory equipment, electronic components, information technologies, as well as companies with consulting, financial and insurance services.
The exposition of IMDS-2021 will be in Pavilion 2 (G) of the EXPOFORUM Convention and Exhibition Complex occupying over 13000 sq m. More than 270 exhibitors of IMDS 2021 are registered, including 16 foreign companies. Such as: United Shipbuilding Corporation, Marine Instrumentation Corporation JSC, Rosoboronexport JSC, Avrora Concern, Oceanpribor Concern JSC, Krylov State Research Centre, Shipbuilding & Shiprepair Technology Center, ALMAZ Shipbuilding Company, Far Eastern Shipbuilding & Ship Repair Center, Ak Bars Shipbuilding Corporation, Zelenodolsk Gorky Plant, Tactical Missiles Corporation, Almaz-Antey Corporation, Prometey Central Research Institute, Promsvyazbank JSC, ORION OOO, BrahMos Aerospace (New Delhi), Kirov Engineering Plant (Republic of Kazakhstan), Display Design Bureau JSC (Republic of Belarus) etc.
The demonstration part of the exhibition at the berths of the seaport - Passenger Port of St. Petersburg will present ships and boats belonging to the Russian Federation Navy, the Border Guard of the Russian Federal Security Service, including:
- ST. PETERSBURG diesel-electric submarine project 677;
- KRASNODAR large diesel-electric submarine project 636;
- ADMIRAL KASATONOV frigate project 22350;
- SOOBRAZITELNY corvette project 20380;
- ZELENY DOL small missile ship project 21631;
- VASILY BYKOV patrol ship project 22160;
- ODINTSOVO small rocket ship project 22800;
- patrol boat project 03160 P-461;
- VLADIMIR YEMELYANOV antimine ship project 12700;
- EVGENIY GNITSEVICH large hydrographic boat project 19920;
- EVGENIY KOCHESHKOV small air-cushion landing ship project 12322;
- MICHMAN LERMONTOV air-cushion landing boat project 21820;
- ALEXEY BARINOV high-speed air-cushion landing boat project 11770 D-1441;
- NAKHIMOVETS special purpose boat project 21980;
- tugboat project 02790 MB-96;
- border patrol boat project 12200, code Sobol;
- border patrol boat project 12150, code Mangust;
- border air-cushion patrol boat project A25, code Parus.
The business program of IMDS-2021 will include more than 20 congress and business events, including four scientific conferences:
- 11th International Conference on Navy and Shipbuilding Nowadays 2021;
- 21st International Conference MORINTECH-PRACTIC on Information technologies in shipbuilding-2021;
- PLM-FORUM-2021 on Shipbuilding product lifecycle management. Information support;
- 6th International Conference on Simulation and complex modeling in marine engineering and transport systems.
The New Defence Order. Strategy journal is an official media partner of the tenth International Maritime Defence Show (IMDS-2021)